Here’s a short list of the services I offer. It’s by no means exhaustive, so if you don’t see something here, feel free to contact me and ask.
Consulting and Assessment Services
My consulting and assessment services are designed for businesses looking for outside help to bolster their marketing communications strategy and implementation. Here’s a few questions to ask yourself:
- Are you a new business who needs a go-to-market program?
- Are you trying to create a new marketing program but don’t have the know-how or dedicated marketing personnel?
- Are you wondering if your current programs are working, and if so, could they be working better?
- Are you looking to better target sub-markets or find new markets?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then you’re probably looking for outside help on developing a marcomm program, or getting an independent assessment of your current marketing communications along with recommendations for improving them.
Consult and assessment services provide a low cost, independent means to get answers to key questions and implement effective (or improve existing) marketing programs.
Services include market research and opportunity discovery, customer research and segmenting, marketing communications program development, communications assessment and recommendations, marketing staff development and training, and a number of other services.
Marketing Management Services
Marketing management services are for organizations with temporary gaps in their marketing management structures that need to be filled in the interim while a permanent replacement is found. Consider the following:
- Do you have a recent personnel change that leaves a major gap in your marketing management?
- Do you need someone to step in and repair a marketing program / department that’s not performing?
- Do you need an experienced hand to manage marketing efforts while a qualified candidate is found and hired or promoted from within?
- Do you need to reduce costs and increase marketing productivity from the top down?
A “yes” answer to any of those means you could probably use some help from the inside out. With marketing management services I act as your full-time marketing manager / executive for a contract period. That contract period, which can run anywhere from 3 to 24 months, provides your business with a focused, highly experienced manager capable of simply providing guidance and oversight while a replacement is found, or overhauling a misfiring marketing department from top to bottom.
Marketing Communications Services
Beyond the larger marketing communications planning and execution services, I also provide a number of individual services for clients with specific or limited requirements. Here’s a short list of a number of the a la carte services I offer (many of these are provided as part of my consulting / assessment and management services as well).
- Communications assessment
- Competitive analysis
- Copywriting and editing
- Investor materials (marketing and marketing related components only)
- Location-based Services (Facebook, Foursquare, Google Places, Yelp, etc.)
- Magazine/Journal articles
- Market research and analysis
- Market strategy
- Press collaterals (media kits, backgrounders, overviews, etc.)
- Press releases
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Speech writing
- Script writing (Presentation, trade show, video, radio, etc.)
- Web design and editing
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and content creation
- Technical materials (Yes, I do have technical accumen)
- Trade show management
- White papers
And a short list of things I don’t do:
- Graphic design (but I can recommend some good ones)
- Print production (ditto on the recommendations)
- Trade show management
^ Return to top